COVID-19 Office & Patient Procedures
In Office Procedures
- Removal of shared printed materials from common area.
- Increased disinfection of frequently touched surfaces and equipment.
- Frequent hand sanitizing protocols for patients, staff, and doctor.
- Recording of staff, doctor, and patient temperatures upon arrival to the office.
- Upgraded personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Installation of HEPA air purification units with UV light to aid in the removal of aerosolized pathogens.
- Patients will be required to bring and wear face masks at each appointment.
- Each patient will be required to complete a COVID-19 consent form and answer questions about their recent health history and any potential exposure to COVID-19.
- Recording of patient temperature upon entry to practice.
- Reduced patient volume including waiting in cars prior to your appointment. NO longer using waiting rooms.
- If a patient has someone bringing them to the appointment, that person will be asked to wait in the car until patient appointment is completed.
- Block scheduling of patients to facilitate social distancing.
- Patients will rinse pre-operativley with an oral disinfectant prior to all procedures.
- Use of intra-oral suction to reduce aerosols whenever possible.
- Patients with pre-existing or underlying medical conditions are encouraged to make informed decisions about their care in consultation with their physician.
Our goal is to give you a strong healthy beautiful smile. We take pride in the results of our restorative and preventive care. A healthy mouth will benefit you mentally and physically. Patient goals vary, we will listen to you and customize your treatment... Read More
Full dental care rarely requires only one treatment. Which is why, at Richard Bruce D.D.S., we are continually working to keep our services and procedures up to date. We want to provide you with the best, most specialized treatments. You really do deserve... Read More